Thursday, December 7, 2023
5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
$27 at the door (if available)
Capacity is limited - this event will sell out!
Know Before You Go
- Valid photo ID showing date of birth is required for entry. Copies or pictures of your ID will not be accepted. You must be 21+ to attend.
- All guests are subject to metal detector screening.
- Security officers will check all bags. Backpacks and large bags are not permitted.
- Smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes, is not permitted anywhere on museum property.
- Guests who leave the building will not be readmitted.
- Food is available for purchase from Bill Gray's and The Strong food court until 9 p.m. Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Last entry to the museum is 9 p.m.
- Last entry to the High-Rise ropes course and butterfly garden is 8:30 p.m. (additional ticket required).
The fee to park in The Strong garage off Howell Street is $5. The fee will be collected as you enter the garage. Please have your credit card or exact change ready.
Butterfly Garden Add-on
Enter a lush rain forest environment and walk among hundreds of brilliantly colored, free-flying tropical and native butterflies in the only year-round indoor butterfly garden in upstate New York. $6 additional.
Ropes Climbing Courses Add-on
Suspended above the museum’s carousel atrium, adults and kids alike can traverse beams and balance obstacles, maneuver ropes and wobbly bridges, and leap off a zipline platform. $8 additional.
MEMBERS: Click here to purchase member Happiest Hour Tickets